Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To Workout or Not To Workout...Part 2

Okay I know I said I am going to start to workout but boy was I wrong. The last time I blogged about working out that was the only day I worked out. My body was so in pain the next day that even though I said "OUCH" over and over again. To be honest I actually loved the pain. I have a very high tolerance of pain and actually get a natural high on it. Yeah, I am weird like that! But, that's just me! But, I will blog about that another time.

So I started today again and truly committed to my workouts and I hope that I can stick to it. Like I said in my other blog post, that I want to feel good in my skin and at the moment I don't. I want to feel comfortable in my jeans again and don't have to avoid mirrors to avoid looking at myself and feel my self-esteem drop. Or have to angle the head in photo shots so I don't have the look of the double chin going on. You can't deny you don't do this, cause everyone has something they do to avoid looking odd.

So again, if anyone wants to join in on the fitness train, comment me! I know WE CAN DO IT and again that's JUST MY 2 CENTS! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment