Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Behind on my September Challenge...

I was just looking at my blog and I see that I only have 20 blog post and I know that this one should make it 21. I know that I constantly spoke about my challenge and I am slacking here. So I will make this challenge and have 30 blog posts by September 30. I will make it to the end of this challenge. I am going to prove to myself that I am not a quitter and that I will follow through to the end and that is JUST MY 2 CENTS!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are doing awsome! Can't believe the month is coming to an end this week! Hope it inspires you to continue on with regular posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina your words of encouragement is really helping my spirits. I will be doing regular posting, I have come to enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete