Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Conclusion to the Emergency Room...

Thank you for all of your concerns for my daughter. My daughter had bad cramps that had her doubled over in pain and looking pale with tears in her eyes, I knew that it was bad. We ladies know that being a woman is a hard job. Not to mention, our friend who visits every month. Well, I rushed her to the emergency room thinking that it could be serious. Now if you know me, I just don't go to the emergency room for every little pain. But, when you see your child in tears, mommy protective mode kicks in and you want the best for your child. Anyways, before I start rambling on and on, everything is alright and it was just a minor thing that I could have taken care of at home. After waiting in the emergency room for three hours and finally hearing that it was just a minor pain and take Motrin will just take care of it all. I explained to them that something was wrong because my child was doubled over in pain and pale looking with tears, which they said that Motrin and rest will take care of it. Boy, I was annoyed and irritated already that I didn't care what they had to say. I just wanted to go home. I told them to give me her release forms and I will take her to the real doctors who give a damn and not get annoyed by people who even waste their time coming to the emergency room.

I already have an appointment on Tuesday for her and I know that we will get to the bottom of it. I just wished that they didn't let us wait so long for just 10 minutes of their time. Also, someone asked for me to blog when I see the bill. Lucky for me, I don't have to see a bill. My husband is a soldier, so the military pays for our medical care and lucky we have it. My blog will be "bleeping" so much over a bill that only gave us 10 minutes to see a doctor and with that is JUST MY 2 CENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment