Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My favorite Iphone App at this moment...

I found a app on my iPhone and it is awesome and a lot of fun! Do you know the show "GLEE?" Well, they have an iPhone app for the show. You are supposed to have the headphones with the mic that is compatible for the iPod touch and iPhone. Anyways, you need this headphones with the mic to sing into. They have a list of songs that were sung on the show and you get to sing and record yourself. If you hit the right pitch you will get this stars that will rate your singing and the higher it is, then you get top ranking.

Now, I love to sing, I have sung in a band, church band, school, choir, and on my personal time. So this is awesome for me. Even though you’re not a good singer or you never tried. This is something where you can be a star! Also, if you feel confident about it, then you can broadcast it on the GLEE GLOBE and other people will rate you with GLEEKS! If you get them then you can earn a token for a free song!

I haven't gotten that far yet, but I will be singing with GLEE! It is just a lot of fun and it is great to hear how you actually sound. There are some singing that I did that I was like "yuck" and some I was like "wow, is that me?" So I recommend this app for anyone who likes to sing or just for fun!

Who knows you maybe on the next episode of GLEE and that is JUST MY 2 CENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment