Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Starting to excercise....

Okay, here is something that I added to my list of commitments, EXCERCISING! Yep, you read it right, EXCERCISING! You think that blogging is a big commitment already? It is a big commitment and I am slacking in that department but I know that these two combinations will work well for me.


I started to exercise because we will be going home to GUAM this Christmas because my hubby will be deploying early next year and we wanted to go home and spend time with the family for the holidays and before he leaves. Plus, I want to wear a bathing suit, or at least a bikini top and quick dry shorts and take strolls with my husband on the beach and make every moment memorable for us before he is gone until R&R. Also, I like to get a tan if possible, being station in ALASKA you don’t get much sun only in the summer and that is short.

Anyways, I will be blogging on my exercising adventure and since today I had made the commitment, my exercise plan consists of using the Slim in 6 DVD’s made by Beachbody. I did a pre-workout last week to make my body get use to the pain and I had missed yesterday because of my daughter going to sleep late and then woke up early that not even my body was ready. I was so dragging yesterday that it wasn’t funny. But to be honest, in my mind it kept telling me to push play and workout. It was craving the pain…LOL Well, I know for the fact that today since I worked out, that I feel good about myself and my self esteem is on high. It is amazing how just working out can make a difference in your body and how you think. I was more conscious on when I was eating and I actually stopped when my stomach said stop. It is amazing how your body works and what it tells you.

Well, I will continue to post my feelings and my struggles. Hopefully, it will motivate you to get up and start a exercise program or just blow the dust off those DVDs and lets push play “together” and that is JUST MY 2 CENTS!

www.beachbodycoach.com/islandiva

No comments:

Post a Comment