Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

My Memorial Weekend...

Well, it seems as the days pass it doesn't seem I will be able to catch up with my blog September challenge. It looks like I am 2 days behind. This Memorial Day weekend has been so busy that blogging wasn't on my to-do list.


On Thursday, we had the chili cook-off with the husband's unit.


On Friday, getting groceries and items to make for my niece’s birthday on Saturday, plus a three hour long wait at the emergency room, that I blogged about!


On Saturday, my niece’s birthday which was a lot of fun and I will post picture soon. Had a great time with my family and friends. I got to meet new people and I am blessed that people want to be a part of our island community. We stayed pretty late, the guys ended the night with poker of Texas hold-em. Which the husband did good I might say-so myself. Oh, I don't play, only for fun with no money involve. Playing for money makes me nervous! (Laughing)!


Now today, Sunday...my day to veggie out & just stay in bed. It was a good time, snuggling with the honey and just staying in bed. But you know the one thing that I hate when you do this. If you sleep to long you get a bad headache! Now what is up with that? They say you need rest and when you have too much it's a pain in the head. Well, at least for today Motrin got paid and that's JUST MY 2 CENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment