Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I support the Breast Cancer Cause...

I want to share my favorite cause that I support…I support Breast Cancer 100%.

My dear friend Tracy Owens is battling Breast Cancer right now and since it happens to a dear friend of mine is the reason I support it. I never knew anything about it, but only that you have to do your monthly check-up on your breast. Since I met my friend and saw her struggle it has become more real for me.

So now, I do a lot of fundraising for Breast Cancer and it also made me realize that it can happen to anyone, even me or my four daughters. You don’t realize about something until it happens to you or someone you are close.

Just recently, I lost a friend to Breast Cancer. She died a couple of months ago. Her son is my nephew and she is no longer married to my cousin. But we still remained friends and she always had a smile for everyone. I didn’t know of her passing until I read something on Facebook. I was shocked and didn’t know that she was sick again. It just happened so fast for her.


Don’t wait until it happens to you or someone close, check your Breast and be inform of it and of all the causes out there. It doesn’t have to be just this, just know and that’s JUST MY 2 CENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment