Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A new recipe that I am going to try...Homemade Pretzels

As I was searching the web, I came across a website called Just A Pinch Recipe Club and came across a recipe for Homemade Pretzels. It is a awesome site and I love pretzels and if I can make a bunch and not have to travel far and pay for pretzels, I am all for it. Love, love, love pretzels! Oh, especially when it’s hot and you sprinkle parmesan cheese on it and then dip it into hot melted cheese, yummy.

This site has other recipes that sound so yummy and easy to make. I know I found a couple of recipes there and I bookmarked this site for further search of new recipes. I know the countdown is started for when my hubby will be leaving, so I am going to fill my home with food that he will enjoy and remember when he is away from us. It’s the least that I can do for my family, create happy and good memories and with that is JUST MY 2 CENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment