Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My fav...

Besides doing this blog...I want to share my one passion is music. I love music and I can play a few instruments but the one instrument is my voice. I love to sing and the one I admire is Christina Aguilera. She has a voice that could kill the high notes but its not the high notes that I love about her. It's how she connects with the song and bring so much passion to it. She could be singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and make you connect with the song. I love her voice and everything about her. I don't care what people say about her, she is human like the rest of us. We all make mistakes and just because she is famous doesn't mean that she can't. I don't get how people can just judge a person because of mistakes. I mean, I use to sing for my church band and I even made a mistake but I didn't falter I kept on because I love to sing and who cares if people say stuff about me, at least I have the courage to get up there and sing. Come on, can you sing the "Star Spangle Banner" perfect? Nope, not me! I am an US citizen and I forgot some of the words and I do need the lyrics just to make sure I am in perfect sync with everyone. But, as a person who loves to sing, you can get lost in the song and no matter how much you practice you can make a mistake. Remember, I used to sing for a church and lead a congregation in a song and if I make a mistake they make a mistake...but we are not perfect and I don't expect everyone around me to be. Oh well, still admire her and the fact that she still rise up even though people judge her on her actions and the way she looks...love her voice and her music and with that is "JUST MY 2 CENTS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment