Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Coupon does work...

Ok...people has asked me questions about using coupons...now I am going to post some popular questions I get.

Does it work?
Yes, it does

Do you get things free? Sometimes I do, because of where I live the cost of living is high so it's rare when I get them for free but when I do, I am skipping for joy!

Do you really save?
Yes, I do...I may not save as big as the TLC show does but I do save. I once saved $72 on my grocery bill, from $230 to $160 & that is half of what I usually spend for a family of 6.

Here is an example of one of my savings:



Purex Powder at my store is $2.46 each & I had two $3 coupons which gave me overage of $0.54 each after coupon which went to my grocery bill. Now that shows it works, It saves, & I get it free...& that is "JUST MY 2 CENTS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment