Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Full-Time Job...

I already have a full-time that is 24/7, no pay, no vacations and the job is being a MOM! Yep, it’s a job that I know that I won’t get fired and I love it. My employees are my 4 daughters, Jalanie 17, Frankel 15, Taylr 11, and Tristiny 2. My pay is their achievements, their smiles, their hugs, and their love. But the biggest pay is when they come to me with their problems and they say, “Mom, we need to talk” or “Mom, I need to talk with you.” I love that my girls can come to me and share what is on their minds. I always wanted that for them to have a relationship with me. I didn’t have much with my mom, until I had my girls and even that I am grateful to have. I love my mom and even though we had our ups and downs in the past, I am blessed to have her in my life and in my daughter’s lives.


So moms out there love your children and give them your all. Because in return, they will give it all back and then some.

My birthday is coming up and my children asked me what I want for my birthday, I just said my family and I already have them. And with that it’s JUST MY 2 CENTS…

No comments:

Post a Comment