Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sorry for being MIA...

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being MIA...my husband just left yesterday morning for training and we have been spending a lot of family time. Having quiet time with the girls, watching movies at home, cooking all their favorite meals, talking, even trying out a new restaurant which we are so in love with...lol

Well, for about a month I will be a single parent and taking care of everything. Right now, come tomorrow I will be driving to go and get the tires change to our winter tires cause the snow is coming like crazy and just today I was driving from my daughter's dental appointment and I swerved and almost went into a ditch. So I am not trusting my driving abilities until I get the winter tires on. Oh, I have all weather tires, but the winter tires makes a difference and I feel better driving with them on.

So I will try and make post everyday and really work on making this a habit and a daily task for me. I hope I can make this a success for myself and with that is JUST MY 2 CENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment