Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Excercising...

For those who read this knows that I started working out to Slim in 6 workouts and so far it is going good. I have been off for 4 days due to a cough that I caught and to be honest my body was saying "no workout today," so because I love me I didn't workout for 4 days and to be honest I hated it. All that was on my mind was that I needed to workout. It was like I was an addict to working out!

But, I realize that sometimes want we want is not good for our body and you have to stop and listen. Boy was I glad that I did! I was scared for not working out for the 4 days that my body will become weak again and that I would have to start all over, but it wasn't. I did though start all over the workout series, I workout to the first DVD Start It Up for the first 3 days to get my body all warmed up then move back on to Ramp It Up, where I left off.

So that is the plan and I hope that I keep to it and I know from this experience that even though you take a break or a day off, is when you get back up and keep pushing on. See the goal and you will achieve and with that is JUST MY 2 CENTS!

www.beachbodycoach.com/islandiva

No comments:

Post a Comment