Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm back

I realize that I have neglected my blog. My husband has just left for deployment & we were spending every minute together as a family. It is crazy how you squeeze every second when you know you have so little time together as a family & you just try & do everything you wanted to do together but never did because you think you have all the time in the world to do it. It is crazy how they say time is of the essence & when time comes an issue you realize it is so true. I don't regret not being at my blog because I wouldn't have the time I had with my husband & my girls. Maybe you don't understand & maybe you do but time was something I had that was precious & I don't know what time will bring my family & when time will let us be together again as a family & with that is JUST MY 2 CENTS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment